All Stars Gymnastics Academy is a 12,000
square foot facility. The facility is equipped with 40 ft tumble
track, Foam Pitt, full spring floor, trampoline, soft play, women’s
gymnastics apparatus, and specially size preschool equipment for
our Kinderstar and Parent and Tot classes (MiniStars).
All Stars Gymnastics provides a place where kids can learn and
have fun. Our awesome staff is comprised of enthusiastic educators
and athletes, many of them teachers that love kids and the sport
of gymnastics. We strive to provide a friendly, safe, colorful and
clean place for kids to enjoy fun and fitness by participating in
the sport of gymnastic.
Mary & Daryle Dunlap
Owners, Windsor Residents
All Stars Gymnastics are club members of USAG, the governing body
of United State Gymnastics. Our coaches are professional members
of USAG gymnastics.
Come visit our facility, meet our excellent staff and facility
and try out a Trial Class.
"We believe success/winning is defined by improving
one's own previous performance. "
– experiencing fun associated with fitness activates
early in life can create life long positive fitness habits
- Mental Focus – Learning how to concentrate
on a task and achieving goals.
- Balance - walking on beams transfers later
to riding a bike
- Social Skills – taking turns, working
with a partner, sharing, making friends and acknowledging the
accomplishments of others
- Strength – climbing on bars and ropes
develops muscle strength
- Flexibility – improved range of motion
through stretching and holding body positions
- Coordination - handy eye coordination improves
writing ability while eye-tracking improves reading readiness
- Keeps them Active– and help jumpstart
a life of fitness
- Develops them as Athletes - Gymnastics Helps
develop all the skills necessary for other sports - Strength,
agility, power, confidence, speed and balance.
- ITS FUN!
more reasons why Gymnastics benefits kids